Showing issues directly in spec

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14:10:34 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi,
I have a quick little task for anyone who has a spare 30 mins: we want to show the issues from Github in the spec itself (basically, just XHR the issues using the Github API and then display them nicely within the spec).

Anyone want to take that task on? Please see/volunteer at:
https://github.com/Wilto/draft-prop/issues/63

Initially, we just want to show the list of issues here:
http://wilto.github.com/draft-prop/ResponsiveImages.html#open-issues

But eventually, we want to somehow wire the issues so they show up in the right places in the spec.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres