Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:19:33 -0500
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
CC: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
On 01/21/2013 01:13 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>>> I believe the 'if' clause should also include
>>>
>>> ?target rdf:type rdfa:Pattern
>>
>> Also, when copying, I don't think the rdf:type of rdfa:Pattern
>> should be copied; right? So I believe the "then add: ?subject
>> ?predicate ?object" needs a condition, like "unless: ?predicate =
>> rdf:type and ?object = rdfa:Pattern" (possibly put in a new
>> rightmost column).
>
> The remove triples also has an explicit pattern for deleting the
> rdfa:Pattern from the target, which is unnecessary.

Ivan, Niklas, Gregg, I believe I've made the changes each of you
requested. Please double-check to make sure it's correct:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-in-html/Overview-src.html#implementing-property-copying

blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/