Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

On Jan 20, 2013, at 11:16 PM, "Niklas Lindström" <lindstream@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>> I see on issue.
>>
>> The pattern-copy rule currently says:
>>

>> if
>>
>> ?subject rdfa:copy ?target
>> ?target ?predicate ?object
>>
>> then add
>>
>> ?subject ?predicate ?object
>>
>> I believe the 'if' clause should also include
>>
>> ?target rdf:type rdfa:Pattern
>
> I agree.
>
> Also, when copying, I don't think the rdf:type of rdfa:Pattern should
> be copied; right? So I believe the "then add: ?subject ?predicate
> ?object" needs a condition, like "unless: ?predicate = rdf:type and
> ?object = rdfa:Pattern" (possibly put in a new rightmost column).

Yes, this is correct; the rdfa:Pattern should not be copied; however, this isn't the language we used before, which also prevented this from being copied.

The remove triples also has an explicit pattern for deleting the rdfa:Pattern from the target, which is unnecessary.

Gregg