Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Last Call Draft is Ready

Thanks Manu, I think we are indeed done.

B.t.w.: in a separate discussion with bibliography+schema people (there is a community group on this) I have run into an example where the property copying comes indeed very handy insofar as it simplifies the code for people who are not HTML or RDFa experts. I think we did the right thing with the introduction of the property copying stuff.

Ivan