Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:03:26 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 05/16/2012 05:27 PM, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Right now I've relied on a 'fetch-tests' script from the librdfa GIT
> repository which has a hand-coded list of tests.  This is probably
> good but how can I tell?

It's not good - don't do that. :)

I hacked that script together for local testing, and only for the tests
I was failing at the time. I could update the script, but it will most
likely always be out of date.

Other than that, what Toby and Gregg said.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/