What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:27:49 -0700
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Every link I can find such as from the RDFA WG space at
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/Main_Page
goes to this website http://rdfa.info/test-suite/

I would like to see something on w3.org in an easy to grab form - list of
urls, manifest, tarball, zip or just a browsable webspace of files.

It's not clear to me what are the definitive tests.

Right now I've relied on a 'fetch-tests' script from the librdfa GIT
repository which has a hand-coded list of tests.  This is probably good
but how can I tell?

Once I get that far, *then* I can ask why RDFA 1.0 test 0209 is expected
to pass :)

Test input:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
    <title>Test 0209</title>
    <base href="http://example.org/"/>
  </head>
    <!-- @prefix should be ignored in the RDFa 1.0 case -->

Expected RDFa 1.0 triples (0209.sparql) seem to be:
<http://example.org/#me> <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name> "Ivan Herman" .

but I don't see how, if @prefix is RDFA 1.0 only.

Dave