Test case for RDFa 1.0/1.1 embedded in OpenDocument.

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:32:50 +0100
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I don't know how many other people have attempted to support RDFa in
OpenDocument files, but for anyone who has, there's an example
attached. It's an file I assembled by hand a couple of years ago when I
added OpenDocument support to RDF::RDFa::Parser, and have been
modifying today to make more challenging. It's an RDFa 1.0/1.1
polyglot - it should parse the same in either version. I'm not, by any
stretch of the imagination, an expert on the OpenDocument format, but
it does appear to open OK in OpenOffice 3.

The following SPARQL should return TRUE:

	PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
	ASK WHERE {
		?u dc:example1 "B" .
		?u dc:example2 "EFG" .
		?u dc:example3 "FGH" .
		?u dc:example4 "GHI" .
		FILTER ( !isBlank(?u) )
	}

If the parser has support for embedded chunks of RDF/XML (which all
parsers that hope to handle SVG should!), then the following should
also return TRUE:

	PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
	ASK WHERE {
		?u dc:example1 "B" .