Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:26:16 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
CC: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
In the case or 0209, it is expected to return false, as indicated in the expectedResults field.

Note that there's an alternative to running the test suite through http://rdfa.info/test-suite. You can download the rdfa-website from github, and follow the README instructions to run bin/run-suite, which will call a local command to return results given input on STDIN.

Otherwise, to download all of the tests and sparql results would require processing the manifest and constructing a URL for each test and result file and them downloading them. I could probably come up with something you could run locally to re-create all the test and result files locally, but you'd need to run some Ruby.

Gregg