Re: New Editor's Draft for HTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:21:11 -0500
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 12/02/2012 03:26 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> great.
>
> Just  cursory look at the differences: didn't we decide that, if an
> element overrides an inherited curie prefix locally via a @prefix, a
>  warning should be generated into the processor graph? That would
> also automatically include a warning if a prefix from the initial
> context is overwritten. I do not see that in the new draft.

Ah yes, we did. I remember thinking that while editing the documents,
and then convinced myself that I didn't need to do that just yet as we
haven't heard back from Tab yet. We may need to make more changes on
that particular issue based on Tab's response (as the issue remains open).

I'll add that text in the next round of edits.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/