Re: New Editor's Draft for HTML+RDFa 1.1

It was indeed a reponse to Tab. That being said, even if he maintains his objection, ie, does not find this solution satisfactory, my proposal would be to add this nevertheless as a good thing to have no matter what...

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)