Re: rdf11-concepts WD ready

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
> In case anyone wants to have a last-minute check of the RDF Concepts draft before it goes out for publication:
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/rdf-concepts-WD2/rdf-concepts/index.html

Oooh, my turn!

There are sections like
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/rdf-concepts-WD2/rdf-concepts/index.html#section-IRIs
which seem to completely overwhelm their content with notes. Any time
a note immediately follows a note there is likely room for
improvement. Also the text doesn't seem to go a whole subsection
without another note. Doesn't really need to be addressed before a new
WD is published.

Graph isomorphism seems an odd (poor) choice of the first thing
mentioned in the 3 RDF Graphs section. Should likely come after
defining a blank node or it's not going to make any sense.

"Every absolute URI and URL is an IRI" ... this is a bold statement
which should be true but uh... perhaps I'll just let that one sit
there.

XML 1.1 many things are said about XML 1.1 ... I don't think any of
those statements mater as there are no implementations of XML 1.1 and
the number of people likely to care about RDF/XML in XML 1.1 is zero.
Now XML 1.0 5th Edition...