Re: rdf11-concepts WD ready

Gavin, Pat,

Thanks for the comments, they are very helpful. All points acknowledged. I note that a lot of the language that Pat points out is unchanged from the 2004 version, but that doesn't mean it can't be improved.

All points are either about readability, or require some additional discussion or research, so I hope it's ok if we defer handling them until after this WD publication round, in the interest of getting the bigger normative changes out of the door.

I'm raising an issue to track the feedback.

All the best,
Richard