Invitation to join next JSON-LD telecon

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:41:12 -0400
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
This is an open invitation to join the next JSON-LD telecon, which will
be happening next Tuesday. We will devote much of the call to Q&A from
RDF WG members in preparation for the RDF WG call on Wednesday.

Details for the call can be found here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-linked-json/2012May/0072.html

If you have questions or concerns, please show up and voice them so that
we don't have to eat into RDF WG telecon time more than we have to on
the following day.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/