Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, May 29th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:38:03 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our Agenda for next week is below. We need to discuss some concerns that
have come up in the RDF WG, how to do the CG->WG document transition
smoothly, and then continue to go through issues. We will be inviting
RDF WG members to join the call if they'd like to understand more about
the documents.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, May 29th 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Markus, Manu, Gregg, Niklas
==========

Agenda

1. RDF WG spec concerns
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/127
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/131
2. JSON-LD CG to RDF WG document transition
   * http://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/
3. ISSUE-120: Expand @type to @id-objects
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/120
4. ISSUE-26: @vocab support
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/26

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/