simplified section 2.3 Abbreviating common datatypes

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:47:37 -0400
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>, public-rdf-wg@w3.org
The inherited section 2.3 deferred the valid lexical of numerics and
boolean to the XML Schema Datatypes spec, while the effective
authority is the grammar. The XSD definition of decimals permit the
period and fractional part to be omitted.
  <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#decimal-lexical-representation>

I summarized the grammar rules and normalized the examples (for
simpler comparison) and shorted the text a bit. Please compare
  <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#abbrev>
  <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#abbrevB>
  <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#abbrevC>
and let me know what you like. (The third factors the examples out
into a table for easy comparison, Sandro.)

--
-ericP