Re: Three solution designs to the first three Graphs use cases

On 2/1/12 11:16 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I'm not opposed to quads or SPARQL at all; I'm just trying to understand
> what's reasonable to add (or even change*shudder*) to provide solutions
> for the use cases.
>
>       -- Sandro
I truly believe, use cases will come from field use across industry.
When this happens en masse, and the limitations of existing specs and
implementations a prohibitively taxed, there will be an obvious trigger
for RDF v.Next. Until then, tinkering with what's in the midst of a
prolonged and protracted bootstrap will always meet coherent and
pragmatic resistance :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen