Re: proposals for Lists and Seq (ISSUE-77)

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:44:15 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Probably. The infinite entailments thing is very crazy, but the rdfs:member property is reasonably useful.

I would be more in favour of making it less crazy e.g. limiting the instances of rdfs:member to rdfs:_N properties that actually exist in the graph.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK