[ALL] FTF1 Minutes Update

From: David Wood <david.wood@talis.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:38:12 -0400
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Minutes for the FTF1 were not accepted on today's call due to two separate email threads that resulted in -1 votes on the mailing list after the meeting.  I took an action to add notes into the minutes to point to those threads.

1)  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0366.html

This comment was added to 13 April's minutes:
[[
See post-FTF1 email discussion regarding this resolution at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0366.html
]]

2)  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0310.html

Nathan commented on a proposal which was not adopted, so I did not change the minutes.

My understanding is that the minutes now reflect both the meeting and the post-meeting comments.

Regards,
Dave