Re: Skolemization and RDF Semantics

On Apr 20, 2011, at 16:19 , Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider wrote:
<snip/>

> I'm still trying to figure out what possible normative change to the RDF
> semantics could possibly be involved.

Though I am not a semantic guru, my feeling is: none. The whole Skolemization discussion, in my mind, is to say "if your RDF environment wants to do skolemization [with these and these constraints that we discussed] then you SHOULD do it this and this way". This is an additional, possibly not even normative, part of the document.

I may have missed something...

I.

> Perhaps there would be a change to the RDF Semantics document, but that
> is different.   It might also be that the discussion of skolemization as
> it applies to RDF stores belongs to some other document.
>
> peter

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153