[JSON] JSON Serializations Lineup (ACTION-20)

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:18:33 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Hannes Mühleisen <hannes@muehleisen.org>
Dear all,

In (hopefully) fulfillment of ACTION-20 [1], please find my JSON
serializations lineup at [2]. It contains one relatively interesting
sample graph [3] serialized as far as possible in the following
formats: Linked Data API,
JRON, JSN3, JSON-LD (CURIEs), JSON-LD (terms), JTriples, RDF/JSON,
RDFj, SPARQL Query Results in JSON, Flat triples approach to RDF
graphs in JSON.

It is the product of one long-haul flight and a long-haul train ride,
the prior accompanied by Hannes Mühleisen (CC'ed, thanks for your
help), and some sanity checks from Nathan, Manu, and Sandro (thanks,
too). There will probably still be some bugs in there, but all JSON
has been "linted" and in most cases double-checked. If you are a spec
author of one of the serializations, feel free to check for
correctness and please fix potential bugs. Concentration went down a
little after t = t_airborne + 7 ;-)

I'll present some of my findings at the F2F during the JSON
presentation after Matteo. Most (all?) of hit has been covered by
Nathan's _excellent_ syntax options write-up [4] way before my work.

Cheers,
Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/20
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-Serialization-Examples#JSON_Serializations_Lineup
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-Serialization-Examples#Shared_Example_for_Serialization_Lineup_.28Turtle.29
[4] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON_Syntax_Options

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.