Re: on the closing of ISSUE-106

I am disappointed that you feel that it was acceptable to close a working
group issue when unchallenged false information about the issue had recently
been sent to the working group in the email message archived at
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016Sep/0050.html

I ask that the working group reopen the issue because of the new information
that this is not an editorial issue.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications