Re: "RDF node" and "node" in SHACL document

On 12/11/16 2:06 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> The SHACL document uses "RDF node" in several places.  However, RDF node is
> not a term defined in RDF.  The replacement should probably be "RDF term".

Peter, the RDF 1.1 Concepts document says:

"The set of nodes of an RDF graph is the set of subjects and objects of
triples in the graph. It is possible for a predicate IRI to also occur
as a node in the same graph.

IRIs, literals and blank nodes are collectively known as RDF terms."

It seems clear that nodes are either subjects or objects in a triple -
but it's less clear to me whether "RDF terms" refers only to subjects
and objects of a triple, or also of predicates. Is this made clear
somewhere? Or is there a common interpretation that I'm not seeing?

Thanks,
kc

--
Karen Coyle