Re: on validation reports

Holger,

I believe Peter said that this was an observation and it is up to the working group to decide what to do with it. Say that yes, it is correct and it is a feature, explain that it is wrong or make it into an issue. If this observation is about something that is a feature, then I think you just explained it.

I still think it would be very useful to everyone if commenters submitted clear comments that are easy to understand. A question is usually more straight forward because people are submitting it in a form of a question, but, for example, how would one to know if some RDF snippets represent an observation or an issue and what exactly they observe or take issue with? Besides, if a commenter's goal is to receive an informative response, it is not in their interest to submit enigmatic comments. Such things will often be misunderstood and result in ineffective exchange.

Irene