Re: more sloppiness in the SHACL document

I have rewritten that section to implement the convention that
constraints and shapes "are" nodes (as you correctly point out) and to
no longer exclude bnodes (which was a mistake):

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/5b6ef796f453b3a9578442e901099fc5c0565eaf

Please let me know if this does not address your issue.

Thanks,