Re: librdfa tri-licensed to be compatible with Redland/Raptor

Dave Beckett wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com> wrote:
>> Just to be pedantic and hammer this one more time - please please please
>> remember that XHTML+RDFa does not permit the use if xml:base.  XHTML
>> Modularization
>>  does not include xml:base, so neither does any language that uses it.
>
> I was quoting Manu's code:
> [[
>     // TODO: 2.1 The [current element] is parsed for xml:base and [base] is set
>     // to this value if it exists. -- manu (not in the processing rules
>     // yet)
> ]]

Oh, how embarrassing... =P

Removed that comment and the code attached to it, committed to GIT (new
version is available):

git clone http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa.git

librdfa hasn't payed attention to xml:base for some time, but I did also
find a bug that caused librdfa to process multiple <base> elements
outside of <head>, which has also been fixed in the code above.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.