Re: librdfa tri-licensed to be compatible with Redland/Raptor

Dave Beckett wrote:
> I was quoting Manu's code:
> [[
>     // TODO: 2.1 The [current element] is parsed for xml:base and [base] is set
>     // to this value if it exists. -- manu (not in the processing rules
>     // yet)
> ]]
>

> However this may have changed in some later spec as I couldn't seen any
> relevant section 2.1 in
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-rdfa-syntax-20080221
> I suggest
> 1) you should update your spec to be clearer about this
>
> Appendix A - informative, and thus totally ignorable - says:
> [[
> If a language includes @xml:base [XMLBASE], an RDFa parser for that
> host language must process it, and use its value to set [base].
> ]]

Yes - see http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts#rdfa-syntax for a pointer to
the latest version.  In that version Appendix A is in fact removed, and
we made it explicit that xml:base is not supported at all.
> 2) Add a BAD test case using xml:base in your XHTML+... profile and
> make it a requirement
> to reject it or not return a response.
>
> If this was something you want to be pendantic about, add a machine test.

Definitely.  Manu, do we have one yet?  If not, can you please add one?
Should be pretty simple.