Re: librdfa tri-licensed to be compatible with Redland/Raptor

>  Dave Beckett wrote:
>
> > I've already made librdfa work with raptor's SAX2 (over libxml /
> > expat).  Some parts of librdfa won't be needed since raptor provides
> > XML namespaces, xml:base support built in.

<snip>

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com> wrote:
> Just to be pedantic and hammer this one more time - please please please
> remember that XHTML+RDFa does not permit the use if xml:base.  XHTML
> Modularization
>  does not include xml:base, so neither does any language that uses it.

I was quoting Manu's code:
[[
    // TODO: 2.1 The [current element] is parsed for xml:base and [base] is set
    // to this value if it exists. -- manu (not in the processing rules
    // yet)
]]

However this may have changed in some later spec as I couldn't seen any
relevant section 2.1 in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-rdfa-syntax-20080221

I suggest
1) you should update your spec to be clearer about this

Appendix A - informative, and thus totally ignorable - says:
[[
If a language includes @xml:base [XMLBASE], an RDFa parser for that
host language must process it, and use its value to set [base].
]]

2) Add a BAD test case using xml:base in your XHTML+... profile and
make it a requirement
to reject it or not return a response.

If this was something you want to be pendantic about, add a machine test.

Dave