Re: Exact wording for non-prefixed CURIEs in @rel/@rev

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:48:22 +0000
To: "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Manu,

That's great...it's good to have something concrete to discuss.

Now...sorry to keep repeating the same point, but the issue has never
been about how to recognise the reserved values, but how to *ignore*
the non-recognised values. In your model a value of "foo" will be
processed as a non-prefixed CURIE, and so generate a triple.

Can you turn your hand to that problem, next? :)

(I know that Shane has also proposed some text, but we might as well
discuss both proposals in parallel, until we get a resolution from one
or other.)

(And there is an annoying aspect of XHTML and HTML which is that
'alternate' is a modifer; in my parser I simply concatenate things
like 'alternate' and 'stylesheet' before turning them into CURIEs, so
that I get just one value, but someone may have a better proposal.)

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer