Exact wording for non-prefixed CURIEs in @rel/@rev

Shane McCarron wrote:
> And I disagree - the normative definition of the reserved values cannot
> be outside of the module definition.  And this IS the module definition
> for XHTML Modularization 1.0/1.1.  There can and must be a file at the
> vocab URI that contains annotated RDFa to define those values too, but
> that cannot be normative.

Shane - point taken. In an attempt to get this resolved, here is
proposed wording to the RDFa Syntax Document:

===== Section 9.2.6.1: Processing non-prefixed CURIEs in @rel/@rev

A CURIE is considered a 'non-prefixed CURIE' if there is no namespace
defined and no preceding colon. An example of a 'non-prefixed CURIE' is
rel="next" or rev="glossary". To provide compatibility with current
semantics expressed in XHTML documents, certain non-prefixed CURIEs MUST
set the predicate for generated triples when used in @rel and @rev.

These non-prefixed CURIEs are:

alternate, appendix, bookmark, chapter, contents, copyright, glossary,
help, icon, index, meta, next, p3pv1, prev, role, section, subsection,
start, and up.

When processing these CURIEs, the parser must prepend the
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# namespace to the beginning of the
'non-prefixed CURIE' in the generated triple. For example, rel="next"
becomes http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#next. To illustrate,

<a rel="next" href="http://example.org/page2.html">

should generate the following triple:

<>
   <http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#next>
      <http://example.org/page2.html> .

===== Section 5.3, Step #4 (addition):

'Non-prefixed CURIE's are processed by prepending the
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab# namespace to each predicate that is
a recognized 'non-prefixed CURIE'. A list of all valid non-prefixed
CURIEs is available in Section 9.2.6.1.

Mark, what are the issues that you can see with the text above?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.