Re: capturing reserved keywords in @rel

And I disagree - the normative definition of the reserved values cannot
be outside of the module definition.  And this IS the module definition
for XHTML Modularization 1.0/1.1.  There can and must be a file at the
vocab URI that contains annotated RDFa to define those values too, but
that cannot be normative.