Re: status of non-prefixed values in @rel

FWIW, this is a deal breaker for me as well.  The only use case I have
for this stuff at all is rel="next" and rel="license".  You can talk all
you want about unwanted triples being generated and how evil that might
be, but I *WANT* these triples from my existing documents.  And I do not
want to have to go back through everything I have ever done and change
it just to get them.  If that's what we are building here, we have failed.

I don't think it is at all necessary to generalize this with regard to
CURIEs.  This has nothing to do with CURIEs.  I appreciate that there is
a sort of issue with generalized processing of CURIEs if your
implementation wanted to process CURIEs in an early phase of parsing,
but thats just an implementation detail.  The implementation needs to
ignore non-prefixed rel and rev values except for those from our list -
those it needs to pretend have out prefix.

This is really important to the XHTML community.  rel=":next" is not
acceptable to me, and I cannot imagine it would be to the rest of the
troops or to the great unwashed out there.  I am pretty sure that Steven
agrees with me on this - Steven?