JSON representation of semantic objects

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:57:59 -0500

Elias, Mike Kaply and I have been kicking around the idea of a semantic
object serialization format using JSON. Primarily, this would aid people
to write applications against a standard serialization format. I've
chatted about this very briefly with Ben and Michael over the past
couple of months, and finally had some time tonight to put an example
together and send an e-mail out to the Microformats-dev list:

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-dev/2008-January/000410.html

I'm sure this work isn't new and someone has already thought about it
more than I have (the GRDDL folks come to mind)... does anybody on here
have any pointers to an RDF JSON representation format, or know anybody
that is working on one?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny