Re: JSON representation of semantic objects

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:30:03 +0100

On 04.01.2008 00:57:59, Manu Sporny wrote:
[...]
>I'm sure this work isn't new and someone has already thought about it
>more than I have (the GRDDL folks come to mind)... does anybody on here
>have any pointers to an RDF JSON representation format, or know anybody
>that is working on one?
Talis has invested some time in RDF/JSON[1]. The current version is
following an "as simple as possible" approach (e.g. no qnames and
other barriers). Adding support for that RDF/JSON proposal to ARC was
trivial, but it's not necessarily appealing to microformateers due to
the "URIs everywhere".

HTH,
Benji

[1] http://n2.talis.com/wiki/RDF_JSON_Specification