W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > January 2008

meeting record: 2008-01-03 RDFa telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:04:25 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20080103140038.0226be60@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org

The record of today's RDFa telecon [1] is available for review.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/01/03-rdfa-minutes.html

Topics

   1. Action Review
   2. @src
   3. latest Syntax editors' draft
   4. test cases
   5. Schedule
   6. HTML element

Summary of Resolutions

RESOLUTION: test 71 accepted, pending confirmation of SPARQL whitespace rules
RESOLUTION: test 72 accepted, removing unnecessary '#'

Summary of Action Items

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to add status of various implementations on rdfa.info [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/04-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to comment on follow-your-nose [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to set up a proper scribe schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Manu to change Libby's email address to Michael's in all test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph followup with Dublin Core on what's going on with their namespace URI [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Shane to update syntax doc to remove Libby's email address (and replace it with Michael's) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to propose a solution for running tests locally [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to update primer to remove Libby's email address [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[DONE] ACTION: Manu to check for BASE test cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
Received on Thursday, 3 January 2008 19:04:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:20 GMT