Re: telecon today + RDFa Implementation Report update

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:43:59 +0200

Hausenblas, Michael a écrit :
> + the XSLT-based impl from Fabien [3] is missing (this one can't be done
> using our Test Harness)
> [3] http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/2008/07/21/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl
Three elements of answer:

(1) may be it could be tested through transformr which is using this
latest version of the transformation e.g. for test 0001:
the pattern being http://transformr.co.uk/rdfa/<URI>

(2) according to my JUnit results this 19th version passes all accepted
tests except:
- tests with XML literal, xmlns declaration and white spaces to
preserve: 92, 94, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 108, 112
for these tests however the manual comparison shows the text is properly
- test 109 : I fail, I could start adding tests to check those cases but
I am not sure how far I should go and I wonder if validating the XHTML
is not outside the scope of an XSLT transformation for RDFa. Does that
test mean I should always ignore the “@xml:base” for RDFa?

(3) as mentioned before I believe tests 52 and 53 should have the
following property in the manifest

<expectedResults rdf:datatype="xsd:boolean">false</expectedResults>

Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/