RE: telecon today + RDFa Implementation Report update

Thanks Ben - this answers at least partially my question ...

So here is what I'm gonna do: As soon as I've your EARL doc I'll
integrate in into the IR  ... dunno, can we do the same for Operator?

I'll be around today on #rdfa in case someone else has the feeling it is
worth looking at the IR and *does* want to have a telecon ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/