telecon today + RDFa Implementation Report update

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:18:24 +0200
Cc: "Fabien Gandon" <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>

Dunno. Do we have a call today? However, *if* we have one I'd like to
propose to review the current state of the RDFa Implementation Report
[1].

I've updated it according to our decision last week [2]; the status is
as follows:

+ we currently have three implementations that pass ALL test cases
+ the XSLT-based impl from Fabien [3] is missing (this one can't be done
using our Test Harness)
+ the client-side impl are missing (Ben?)
+ the 'other stuff'-section will be incorporated from [4]

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-rdfa-minutes.html#item02