W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > June 2007

[RDFa] Meeting record: 2007-06-14 RDF-in-XHTML telecon

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:13:50 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D2985201168F7E@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>


All,

The record of last week's RDF-in-XHTML telecon is available [1].
A full text snapshot follows below.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes


Topics 
 1. Action Item Review 
 2. Issues Review 
 3. Schedule and Document Status 
 4. The @RESOURCE and @HREF situation 

Summary of Action Items 

NEW] ACTION: Ben to add @RESOURCE and @HREF to his task list [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to figure out the RDFa-GRDDL-profile URI (at w3.org)
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to take care of issues 2, 5, 25,28, 29 via list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben send email to SWD WG list summarizing RDFa
document status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are not
supported by RDFa [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of n-ary
relations from IPTC documents [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/23-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to write up a consistent story on the @SRC
attribute [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[PENDING] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when
using @content [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action25]
[PENDING] ACTION: MichaelH to do partitioning of TCs, freeze the
XHTML1.1+RDFa, and invite implementors to comment. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime
type, etc. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Wing add a property to the test case schema for
tracking origin and approval of an individual test [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/05-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to ask W3C about XML-DTD validation [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action19]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to flesh out the schedule and present for everyone's
approval next week. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to review tracker issues and add @resource, @href,
@src, profile if not there already [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to take a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0001.
html to see if issue has been resolved [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/12-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]


________________________________________________________________________

                       W3C RDF-in-XHTML TF

 14 Jun 2007

 Agenda [1]

 See also: IRC log [2], previous 2007-05-31 [3]

 [1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0025.
html
 [2] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-irc
 [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html

 Attendees

  Present 
   Mark Birbeck, Steven Pemberton, Keith Alexander, Simone Onofri,
Michael Hausenblas, Shane McCarron, Elias Torres, Ben Adida 
  Regrets 
   Ralph Swick 
  Chair 
   Ben 
  Scribe 
   mhausenblas 

 Contents

  Topics 
   1. Action Item Review 
   2. Issues Review 
   3. Schedule and Document Status 
   4. The @RESOURCE and @HREF situation 
  Summary of Action Items 

<Steven> I am only present remotely (at a FtF)

Steven, ack ;)

<ShaneM> we dont start for another 8 minutes right?

right.

<ShaneM> I have a house full o children this morning; might not be wise

<markbirbeck> I am remotely attending the XForms FtF, but am breaking of
to attend the call.

<markbirbeck> Will be a couple of minutes late though. (Need a drink.
:))

<scribe> ScribeNick: mhausenblas

<benadida> having trouble dialing in.

1. Action Item Review
->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007May/0073
meeting record: 2007-05-31 RDFa telecon

<scribe> ACTION: [NEW] Ben send email to SWD WG list summarizing RDFa
document status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action02] [CONTINUES]
[CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [NEW] Ben to review tracker issues and add @resource,
@href, @src, profile if not there already [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action16] [DONE]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are
not supported by RDFa [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01]

<scribe> -- continues

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Ben to ask W3C about XML-DTD validation
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action19]
[DONE]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Ben to flesh out the schedule and present for
everyone's approval next week. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action17] [DONE]

-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Ben to look into Science Commons use case
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
[CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Ben to take a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0001.
html to see if issue has been resolved [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/12-rdfa-minutes.html#action17] [DONE]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Elias to send email to list with use case
from IBM [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10] [CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Mark produce more examples of applicability
of n-ary relations from IPTC documents [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/23-htmltf-minutes.html#action08] [CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Mark to write up a consistent story on the
@SRC attribute [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]

<scribe> -- continues

-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/ProposedStructure

Mark: Two issues 'Not agreed, but on the table'

<ShaneM> I note that even HTML5 is no longer imputing semantics on class

Mark: will write up proposal for @src

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax
when using @content [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action25] [CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] MichaelH to do partitioning of TCs, freeze
the XHTML1.1+RDFa, and invite implementors to comment. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13] [CONTINUES]

-> http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Exhibit Exhibit

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with
all mime type, etc. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]

<scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Wing add a property to the test case schema
for tracking origin and approval of an individual test [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/05-rdfa-minutes.html#action11] [CONTINUES]

2. Issues Review
Ben: My plan was to go over the issues
... but without Ralph and Steven on the call hard to do

<Steven> (sorry)

Ben: we do it via mail
... One issue I'd like to tackle
... GRDDL profile

<benadida> my thoughts: if you control the head of the doc, and you want
to be nice, put a GRDDL profile for RDFa, but if you're a consumer,
don't rely on it always being there, because the DTD is already there to
point you back to the RDFa.

Ben: Any comments?

<benadida> this is ISSUE-28, btw

-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/28 ISSUE-28

Mark: Should ensure that we are able to handle other formats
... that might also around in the page

http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/

->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jun/0010.
html

<ShaneM> suggestion: proile URI should be a profile URI space.... e.g.
w3.org/grddl/rdfa/*

<scribe> ACTION: Ben to figure out the RDFa-GRDDL-profile URI (at
w3.org) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]

<scribe> ACTION: Ben to take care of issues 2, 5, 25,28, 29 via list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]

<benadida> Steven: any update on RDFa syntax doc?

3. Schedule and Document Status
<Steven> Not publicly

<Steven> I need to talk to you about integrating it into the XHTML pubs
system

<Steven> But maybe Shane can talk about that since he's on the call

<Steven> (how committed are you to using XMLSpec?)

Ben: I'm happy to put some time into it

Mark: I am also willing to heavily contribute

Shane: Stumbled over it when reading the ->
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/XHTML2-WG-charter.html XHTML 2 charter

-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule Schedule

<ShaneM> Note that I am on holiday from 14 -> 22 July, but we can have
my bits done long before then.

Ben: Let's beat the schedule

<ShaneM> Steven is not aware of any upcoming publication moratoria

Michael: I'm very likely not available round August (3rd baby
approaching :)

Mark: A bit worried about upcoming issues during this period
... but when we set a dealine, this should be o.k.

Ben: We need to be able to point people to answers
... a good documentation is viable
... lot of issue then fade away
... SWD tracker can help us here
... Should resolve all objections till end of June

4. The @RESOURCE and @HREF situation
adjourned

<EliasT> +1 again

<scribe> ACTION: Ben to add @RESOURCE and @HREF to his task list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]

Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to add @RESOURCE and @HREF to his task list [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to figure out the RDFa-GRDDL-profile URI (at w3.org)
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to take care of issues 2, 5, 25,28, 29 via list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/14-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben send email to SWD WG list summarizing RDFa
document status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are not
supported by RDFa [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of n-ary
relations from IPTC documents [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/23-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to write up a consistent story on the @SRC
attribute [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[PENDING] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when
using @content [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-rdfa-minutes.html#action25]
[PENDING] ACTION: MichaelH to do partitioning of TCs, freeze the
XHTML1.1+RDFa, and invite implementors to comment. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime
type, etc. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/19-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Wing add a property to the test case schema for
tracking origin and approval of an individual test [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/05-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to ask W3C about XML-DTD validation [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action19]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to flesh out the schedule and present for everyone's
approval next week. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to review tracker issues and add @resource, @href,
@src, profile if not there already [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/31-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to take a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Jun/0001.
html to see if issue has been resolved [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/12-rdfa-minutes.html#action17]
 
[End of minutes]
________________________________________________________________________



----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

 <office>
    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)   
   e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
      web: http://www.joanneum.at/iis/ 

 <private>
   mobile: +43-660-7621761
      web: http://www.sw-app.org/ 
----------------------------------------------------------
Received on Tuesday, 19 June 2007 07:10:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:50:23 UTC