meeting record: 2007-05-31 RDFa telecon

The record of today's RDFa telecon [1] is ready for review.


   1. Action Item Review
   2. Summary of Recent Presentations
   3. State of Documents
   4. Splitting the RDFa design into core + dialect specifics
   5. RDFa @resource attribute

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben send email to SWD WG list summarizing RDFa document status [recorded in]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to review tracker issues and add @resource, @href, @src, profile if not there already [recorded in]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start a list of RDF/XML features that are not supported by RDFa [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to ask W3C about XML-DTD validation [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to flesh out the schedule and present for everyone's approval next week. [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to take a look at to see if issue has been resolved [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of n-ary relations from IPTC documents [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to write up a consistent story on the @SRC attribute [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: MarkB to work rdf:label back into RDFa syntax when using @content [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: MichaelH to do partitioning of TCs, freeze the XHTML1.1+RDFa, and invite implementors to comment. [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime type, etc. [recorded in]

[PENDING] ACTION: Wing add a property to the test case schema for tracking origin and approval of an individual test [recorded in]
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to discuss Primer and Use Cases as Note, Syntax and Test Cases as REC, at SWD WG meeting [recorded in]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to schedule new telecon time starting May 7 [recorded in]

Received on Thursday, 31 May 2007 16:20:33 UTC