RE: Interesting experience: my foaf in RDFa

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:19:13 -0400
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: "Keith Alexander" <k.j.w.alexander@gmail.com>

At 03:09 PM 8/31/2007 +0200, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

>Regarding the RDFa profile [1], I had a chat with DanC
>recently [2] where he very rightly noticed that
>we have NOT resolved the profile issue for RDFa, yet.
>
>I'd very much appreciate if we fix this ASAP.
>Ralph, anything I can do in supporting you finalising this?

Thanks for the reminder on that action, Michael.  I thought I'd
close the loop on this but apparently I missed the final arc
to notify the WG.

The W3C Webmaster accepted my request [1] for the profile URI
http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/

and put a placeholder document at that address for us.

So, all we need is for the WG to start recommending its use.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jun/0161.html