Re: title element, meta, h1 and rdfa

I concur with Mark that priorities are prone to too much complexity: if
there are duplicate triples, then there are duplicate triples, it's not
the end of the world and it wouldn't be the first time :)

I'm loathe to start interpreting XHTML as RDFa in most cases, but I can
see the reason for <title>. That said, I don't see how we can make the
executive decision, in this task force, to map to dc:title. At best,
xh:title, as Mark mentions.

Oh and one more thing about Karl's markup: those should be plain
literals, not XMLLiterals. Our decision a few months ago was that if
there is no markup within the content, then it is a plain literal.

-Ben