RE: Feedback on RDFa Primer

Shane,

> [...]
> The real story is the ready realization of the semantic web.
>
> "RDFa Primer - Semantic Web made Easy"

This exactly what I think. It took me some months to realise it,
I've to admit, but actually technologies as RDFa, eRDF, GRDDL, etc.
are the missing link in the Semantic Web Stack. There are ongoing
discussions in, e.g., semantic-web@w3.org about the true nature of the
Semantic Web Stack; my version can be found in [1] (cf. 'Motivation').
There, I propose that RDFa should play the central role of being
the 'glue' between (human user targeted) HTML and the (SW agent
targeted)
RDF-based metadata. IMHO this really is the realisation of the Semantic
Web,
as the SW has been kind of defined that is should be an 'extension of
the Web'
rather than a replacement.

Cheers,
	Michael