Re: Action item to outline language-dependent features

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:21:40 +0900
Cc: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "W3C RDFa task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>

Mark Birbeck (22 août 2007 - 18:25) :
> What's wrong with using a 'global' attribute
> across all W3C specifications, regardless of what it's name is?

Nothing. If the groups developing their technologies were trying to
"Address Extensibility"[1] Extensibility has benefits and costs.
Standards are as much a social process than a technical one.

We are off-topic here, I would encourage you to continue on www-
qa@w3.org

:)

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#likehood-extension-principle

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/