hAudio RDFa

From: Martin McEvoy <martin@weborganics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:28:26 +0100
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello all

My name is Martin I have been exploring the possibilities of hAudio RDFa
and trying to get a live hAudio RDFa example [1] together in the same
way as I did when the hAudio Microformat [2] was being developed, which
so far is turning out pretty good, the only thing that has changed from
the original hAudio RDFa proposal is I have added Album and Track Roles
which I have re-used from hAlbum [3]

The Question is, instead of using @instanceof I have used @role in my
container classes Is this OK? parts of a page do perform roles so to
speak (or at least thats my line of thinking) and I am very new using
RDFa, Microformats has always been my "thing" so I'm not sure if the
syntax is correct I have extracted the RDF using Elias Torres [4]
transformation service and everything looks as it should So I am
guessing that things are fine.

Comments Advice is welcome

Kind Regards

Martin McEvoy