[ramm.x] Activity report & news ...

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:56:51 +0200
To: "W3C RDFa task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Cc: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

It's just under a month that we have launched the
RDFa-deployed Multimedia Metadata (ramm.x) initiative.

We've been very busy with setting up the infrastructure,
explaining the idea to the people and preparing tutorial
material. The summary of the first month reads:

+ The ramm.x use cases [1] are now available in a
  stable version, hence awaiting your review :)

+ The first draft of the proposed ramm.x extensions
  is available [2] - feel free to propose other
  extensions by posting it to the list [3] ...

+ From today on you can choose between two options
  to learn more about ramm.x. Either go through the
  tutorial slides [4] or (the lean-back way) watch
  a tutorial session on youtube [5].

Cheers,
	Michael Hausenblas & Werner Bailer

[1] http://sw.joanneum.at/rammx/usecases/