Re: My no-longer pseudo code, the way I understand it:-)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:22:25 +0200
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Hm. Do you mean to say that XHTML does not understand xml:base at all? I
was wrong there if that is true...

I am not sure what this means for us. Does it mean that xml:base is once
and for all banned from RDFa, ie, we should use the top URI as a base
and that is it?

I see your point on the discrepancy of HTML vs. RDFa in that aspect, I
must admit, though it is a real pity...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/