Re: My no-longer pseudo code, the way I understand it:-)

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:24:44 +0200
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

I agree, a pity. It is correct though, XHTML 1.1 has no reference to
xml:base at all, but a very clear definition of "/html/head/base":
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/abstract_modules.html#s_basemodule>.
So while @xml:base is off limits for RDFa in XHTML 1.1, it seems
reasonable to treat the value of base/@href in the same way (as if an
@xml:base with that value was present in the root html element).

Does this seem correct?

(In XHTML 2 though, @xml:base is available everywhere, so resolving
how to treat that is still relevant in the future.)

Best regards,
Niklas