Re: My no-longer pseudo code, the way I understand it:-)

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:44:08 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Ivan,

Great stuff with the pyRDFa implementation. More implementations and
more feedback on tests is just great.

I have one problem: I'm not sure we agreed that xml:base would be taken
into account here. I can't seem to find any resolution or spec that says
that it should be taken into account.

The main issue with using xml:base is that it obviously does not affect
@href, since the HTML specification doesn't take xml:base into account.
In other words, HEAD/BASE/@href in HTML *should* affect @href, @about,
and other relative URIs, but I don't see the argument for supporting
xml:base without causing all sorts of havoc.