Re: hAudio RDFa implementation using Operator

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:08:43 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Manu wrote:
> The following is an hAudio RDFa implementation using Operator.

Let me be as explicit as I can be: this is *extremely* cool. This is
exactly the kind of client-side power I had in mind when I joined Mark
and team on the RDFa effort.

On the verbosity: given that the sample you're looking at is really
*just* the HTML required to render the minimal page, I'm not surprised
by the blowup factor. At the end of the day, you have ~2K additional
markup, which is not far off from the raw N3 version of the structured data.

Interesting note on how using both uFs and RDFa makes it harder to edit.
Do you think the use of @instanceof will make that easier, in the sense
that it reduces the double use of the same attribute?

Yes, I think you should migrate to using @instanceof. It may get
renamed, but at this point it's unlikely to go back to @class, so it's
safe to move on.

Keep us posted, this is great stuff.