Re: Telecon Thursday Agenda - 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:44:49 +0100
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

I think I've already said that I'm on holiday...but if I haven't "I'm
on holiday".

On the agenda; my implementation will be updated and released shortly,
just to add to the already lengthy list of parsers available, and I'm
going to try to find a minute to chat with Shane today about a
schedule for the syntax document.

All the best,

Mark

--